Sunday, May 1, 2022

Back Lot Tour Layout for Lasting Memories

This month, I have the privilege of being a guest designer for Lasting Memories Challenge blog! The monthly theme is wedding inspiration challenges, so here's the first challenge, based on the "Something old" portion of the wedding tradition. First I pulled out an old sketch that I created for Splitcoast Stampers back in 2015 (see below) to go with photos from 2016. All of the products used on my layout are at least a year old, with the oldest being a piece of vellum (in the half circle window) that dates from 2001. Although it's not the oldest item in my stash - I still have some CM stickers and die-cut triangles from back when I started scrapbooking in 1998 - this piece of paper predates my oldest child, so it's pretty old! Check back every Sunday this month to see a new challenge, and hopefully you will play along.

Recipe:
Chantilly stamp set
Central Park papers
Watercolor papers (Recollections)
Paper Pizzazz Pastel Vellum (Hot Off the Press)
Glacier, Mink & Pacifica cardstock
Glacier, Mink, Pacifica & Baby Pink ink
Cobalt Blue fineline pen (iBayam)
Hopscotch PML journaling card
Let's Wander Thickers (American Crafts)
Slice of Life mini puffy stickers (American Crafts)
Petticoats & Pinstripes enamel dots (Echo Park)
Cricut Southwest cartridge: wheel
Cricut Design Space: title using Parade font
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch15Jul1

Challenges: Lasting Memories #597 - Something Old; Retro Rubber challenge #181 Tic Tac Toe (I chose the top row across with watercolor {background} & rectangle {photos} & patterned paper, plus I included vellum and a die-cut, and my stamp is the cloud one from 2012)



No comments: