Saturday, November 26, 2022

Blessed Beyond Measure Layout

For this Thanksgiving layout, I used multiple pieces from the Design and Display kit I’ve been working through. I am not sure how old it is but I would guess at least 15 years, so I figured it was time to start using some of it up! The design of the layout is based on a modified Rochelle Spears sketch. I loved the look of the boxes on her sketch but since my photos were larger, I had to use two smaller boxes with the large one and rearrange a few elements to balance it all out. The journaling spot flips up to reveal a picture of my kids plus more journaling.

Recipe:
Build a Picnic stamp set
Design & Display “Blessed Beyond Measure” kit
A Perfect Autumn Woodland Walk paper (Echo Park)
Toffee, Paprika, Goldrush, Cocoa, Capri & Bamboo cardstock
Toffee & Cocoa ink
Enjoy #Life journaling card
Natural hemp
Autumn Leaf punch (Family Treasures)
Small leaf punch (EK Success)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: turkey
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Pattern: Rochelle Spears November 2022 sketch

Challenges: Farm Quest Challenges #16 Turkey, cranberries, and/or pumpkins (I chose turkey); Inspiration Station #42 Bountiful Harvest / Let’s Eat (our family Thanksgiving feast in 2016)

3 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Cheryl: Thanks for getting your scrapbook layout submitted before the deadline! And on a holiday weekend, too!! Your Thanksgiving dinner photos are fantastic and featuring your roasted turkey and a die-cut makes the layout festive! Your interpretation of the sketch is excellent (in fact, I like it better than the sketch! oopsy!!) I'm grateful that you participated at FarmQuest again! --Becca S/owner of FQCB

Donna Walls said...

Cheryl, this is a fantastic memory page and that Turkey looks perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Kathy said...

What a kind thing to do reaching out to others to share your blessings with. Your scrap page is just so inviting and such a keepsake, everyone smiling and a great memory of time spent with those you love. I like it alot and you did an awesome job with the sketch! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Blog! Smiles and Hugs to you and your family, Kathy