Thursday, November 17, 2022

EMS Sketch Challenge 105 + Danger Zone Layout

This hamster passed away many years ago, yet he lives on through our photos! I love these shots of him and our cat Thor checking each other out. As I mentioned in my journaling, Humphrey was a mean hamster, but I don't remember Thor getting bitten, so I guess it all turned out okay.

For my layout, I needed a sketch but couldn't find one that was just right for my photos, so I whipped up a new one. Except for swapping out the chevrons for starbursts and using a slightly smaller top photo, I kept pretty much to the sketch for my layout. As always, please leave a link in the comments below if you decide to use the sketch. Happy scrapping!

The sketch:

My layout:

Recipe:
Pet Shop papers (KI Memories)
Canary, Carolina, Goldrush, Chocolate & White Daisy cardstock
Carolina, Goldrush & Chocolate ink
Dutch Blue marker
Raw Sienna fineliner pen (iBayam)
Blue Gemstone (Paper Studios)
Cricut Artistry cartridge: starbursts, title
Challenges: Crazy Critter Challenges #68 Anything goes with a featured critter; Let's Craft and Create #189 Anything goes with optional sketch

1 comment:

Tone K. said...

Great LO with beautiful pictures and colors :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)