Saturday, November 19, 2022

L.A. Zoo Dinosaurs Layout

I almost had this layout finished when I remembered that I had a 5" x 7" photo that should have been included, so I had to change course a little, but glad it's finally done! You may notice there isn't a title on this page, which is unusual for me, but it just seemed too crowded to add more on there. What do you scrappy geniuses think? Okay as is, or should I go back and add a title?

Recipe:
July/August 2021 Mix-In papers
Paprika, Canary, Topiary, Toffee, Peach & Cocoa cardstock
Autumn Terracotta ink
Burnt Sienna fineline pen (iBayam)
Field Trip ephemera (American Crafts)
Diggin' for Dinos scrapbook kit: printed die-cuts (Creative Expressions)
Crisp Air enamel shapes
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 12

Challenges: Scrap Our Stash Color Challenge + leaves

1 comment:

Willa Jean said...

It looks great without a title