Thursday, November 16, 2023

EMS Sketch Challenge #111 - Everybody Wants to Be a Cat

I haven't posted a new sketch since May, but as I was working with one of my older sketches, it kept morphing until it didn't look that much like the original, so I decided to create a new sketch based on my layout! You won't need a ton of patterned paper for this one, but even with four photos there is room to get creative and have some fun. As always, feel free to change things up a bit and please post a link to your completed layouts in the comments so I can enjoy how you used the sketch.

Here's the sketch:

Scrapping photos from my daughter's cat themed birthday party has been a rather hodgepodge affair, so this layout actually goes before the one I posted on Sunday and after the one I posted in August. I think I am now in chronological order, though, so it's all good. The title for this layout was based on the song from the Aristocats, but I decided to keep the second "e" in "Ev'rybody" since it looked better on my layout. Anyway, here's my layout:

Recipe:
Stacy's Hand Alphabet stamp set
Chloe papers (Bella Blvd)
Toffee and Pear cardstock
Chocolate, Pear, Orange & Lagoon ink
Burnt Sienna fineliner pen (iBayam)
Chloe chipboard Icon stickers (Bella Blvd)
Chloe stickers (Bella Blvd)
Cat Lover stickers (Photoplay)
Orange embroidery floss
My Happy Place Shape Sprinkles (Doodlebug Designs)
Cats & Bats enamel dots
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: large heart
Challenges: Let's Craft and Create #201 Stitching; Scrap With Stacy November Tic-Tac-Toe (used the left column with stickers + ink + enamel shapes)

1 comment:

LOU said...

Gorgeous scrapbook page Cheryl! Love the cat themed page.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes plus the option of Stitched Up (Real or Faux) Challenge #201 at Let's Craft and Create for November 2023.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions