Sunday, November 12, 2023

Posing Layout for Lasting Memories #676

Happy Sunday, everyone. It's time for another challenge over at Lasting Memories, and this time I asked everyone to show their appreciation for stamps and stickers by including two or more of either on a layout. I usually am all about the stamps, but I had purchased a cute cat themed kit for scrapping my daughter's cat birthday party, so I decided to use the stickers from that. Feel free to hop on over to Lasting Memories and join us for any of the November challenges before December 2!

Recipe:
Chloe papers (Bella Blvd)
Capri, Canary & White Daisy cardstock
Capri, Canary, Pixie & Whisper ink
Peacock Blue fineliner pen (iBayam)
Chloe & Molly stickers (Bella Blvd)
Oh Happy Day sticker (Simple Stories)
Blue Jean Heart puffy shapes (Doodlebug)
Striped ribbon (American Crafts)
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #588 (rotated right)

Challenges: Festive Friday #147 (I chose alphabet + patterned paper + Hello sentiment - the blue sticker at bottom right)

2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love a good scrapbook layout Cheryl and the bright patterns and colours are great for capturing the fun of a birthday party. Thanks for playing along with us at Festive Friday Challenge!

Jaydee said...

What a fabuious layout, Cheryl. I also love how the hearts are different on both sides of the page. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee