Sunday, November 19, 2023

Disorganized Fun Layout for Lasting Memories #677

Hello, everyone, and welcome back to another fun challenge from Lasting Memories. I am hosting this month, and I chose to focus on being grateful for another essential scrappy supply: enamel dots and shapes. I used six dots on my layout, and I love the extra pop it gives to my page. We would love to have you play along with the challenges this month; simply click on the link above to get the details!

Recipe:
Oh Happy Day papers (Simple Stories)
Toffee, Capri & Pear cardstock
Capri, Raspberry, Canary & Black ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Grass Green fineliner pen (iBayam)
Black and White enamel dots
My Happy Place acrylic heart
Raspberry baker's twine
Metal rimmed tag
Let's Wander sticker (American Crafts)
Oh Happy Day Bits & Pieces ephemera (Simple Stories)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: heart
Cricut Design Space: Fun (using Cookie font)
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #285

Challenges: Cut It Up #291 Friends and Family (I chose to use the friends theme because I'm scrapping photos of my daughter having fun with her friends)

5 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous layout!! Love all the pretty papers you used and great take on the sketch!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Larelyn said...

Such a great layout and fun memories to look back on.
Thanks for joining our Cut it Up "Friends and Family" challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Sura said...

Great layout! Love the pics.
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Chris C said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.