Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Mom Time Layout for Lasting Memories #679

This was supposed to be posted on Sunday, but our internet stopped working Saturday night and we just got it fixed. Oh well, better late than never, and I hope you still are inspired to play along with our latest challenge from Lasting Memories!

Good morning and happy first Sunday in December to all of you! Can you believe it’s only 21 days until Christmas? Where has this year gone? Speaking of years, over at Lasting Memories, the design team is looking back over some of our favorite challenges of the year. The first challenge revisits A Walk in the Park Day from March 26, and asked us to use at least one outdoor photo. I could have continued with my daughter’s cat party photos, but I was ready for a break, so I chose photos from an outdoor event at my kids’ school to celebrate Mother’s Day. We only have three challenges for December, so I hope you join us over at Lasting Memories and show us your work. Here’s my layout! 

Recipe:
These Are My People, I Heart Us & Smitten papers
Watercolor papers (Recollections)
Black, Gypsy & White Daisy cardstock
Pixie, Smoothie, Gypsy & Capri ink
Black marker
Dazzling Die-Cuts arrow
There Are My People stickers
Purple Glitter Gems
White pearls
Flower punch (EK Success)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: scalloped frames
Cricut Artiste cartridge: mom
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: large curvy reactance cutout, vines
Pattern: Page Maps for Challenge YOUrself blog

Challenges: Cut It Up #292 Use more than one die-cut; Color My Heart # 577

7 comments:

Debi said...

What a great use of the inspiration photo! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Alyson Mayo said...

Great use of the colours for the challenge - lovely layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout and love that you were able to incorporated our colors. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

Michelle said...

I love your layout! The bold black frame really makes our colors shine! Thanks so much for sharing at Color Dare.

Treva said...

Love your layout, especially like the title ad pictures.

Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Use More Than One Dee challenge.

-Treva
CIU Design Team Member

Becca Yahrling said...

What a great layout this is! Love that you added several photos and lots of journaling (a must for me on layouts! lol). Great use of the colors in our challenge. Thank you for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

Melanie R said...

Beautiful use of the challenge colors, Cheryl! Thank you for joining in at Color My Heart Color Dare #577. - Melanie R.