Sunday, December 31, 2023

O Come All Ye Faithful Layout

My last layout for 2023 is also the last layout I needed to complete for 2016! I started this layout in October but it was not working for me, so I put it aside and finally decided to finish it tonight. I fell ten short of my scrapping goal this year (only made it to 90) but am looking forward to a new year and hopefully more scrapping fun. Happy New Year, everyone!

Recipe:
A Typeface, Glory to God & Trim the tree stamp sets
Mistletoe papers
Cranberry, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Cranberry, New England Ivy & Black ink
Black marker
Sparkles Holiday Shapes
Black button brads
Red ribbon (recycled)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title, ornaments, stars, tag
Cricut Artiste cartridge: pocket
Cricut Design Space: nativity scene
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 98

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Congrats!!
That is a sentence I don't expect to ever say "the last page I need for 2016"... duuude. We moved twice, built a house, had a baby who was the ultimate mama's girl...I've done four pages for the whole year. haha.