Friday, June 19, 2009

Lovely Blog Award


Woohoo. I received two blog awards! Thanks so much to Janelle from www.jaksscraps.blogspot.com and Amy from clearlystamping.blogspot.com for giving me my first blog awards!

The rules for this one are:1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.Here are my picks for this award (in no particular order):

Jennifer
Aaron
Roxann
Rachel
Cindy
Patti
Erica
Tonya A brand new blogger but off to a great start!
Dena
Pamela

I didn't make it up to 15, but this was all I had time for in my busy day. I tried to pick blogs that hadn't already received the award, and that featured CTMH artwork that I would like to scraplift. I had so much fun finding all these blogs. A couple of them I had seen before, but most of them were brand new to me, and chasing them down was a blast! Thanks for the challenge, Jan and Amy, and to the wonderful ladies who share their talents with us through their blogs.

2 comments:

craftyrachel said...

Thanks so much! I am happy to know I have inspired you. Hugs!

scrapahaulic said...

Thanks so much. I am thankful that a I could make something that appeals to others.