Wednesday, June 3, 2009

CTMH Regional Celebration

Hi everyone. After taking a weekend off in San Francisco with my wonderful husband, I'm getting back into the scrapbook grind. Okay, it's not really a grind because I love it, and I have been cranking out some layouts. The subject of today's layout is the wonderful Regional Celebration I attended with my CTMH Upline, Jenni. You can read all about the event in my journaling, so I will just mention one more time how great it was to be with all those consultants, learning, crafting, networking, and eating! Of course, meeting CTMH founder Jeanette Lynton was a privilege - sorry I spelled your name wrong in my journaling, Jeanette! I can never remember if it's one "n" or two. For this layout, I used the pattern Personality Presence from Imagine (revised, of course). The patterned paper is from the Emporium collection. I love all the colors in this paper, which make it easy to pair with so many different color schemes. To create my title tag, I used a scanner to scan the Regional Celebration logo banner, and then imported it into my Wishblade program so my machine could cut it out. If you haven't seen a Wishblade in action, it's an amazing machine. It cuts any true type font, plus you can scan something and create an outline for it to cut. Much easier and way more precise than hand-cutting! I combined the banner with hand-drawn lines, stars, and journaling to complete the title. All the circles in the Connections stamp set coordinate so nicely with this paper, so it was easy to finish up the layout.







Recipe:
Connections & Picture Perfect stamp sets
Emporium Paper Pack
Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Crystal Blue & Buttercup cardstock
Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Crystal Blue & Vineyard Berry ink
Crystal Blue & Vineyard Berry markers
Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
Foam squares
Staple

No comments: