Thursday, June 23, 2011

EMS Sketch Challenge 30 Part 4 - Lil' Bikers

I thought I'd share one last variation on Sketch 30. For this one, I only used the left hand page of the sketch, and, after reversing it, I replaced the top 3"x3" photos with three 3"x4" photos. I deleted two of the 3"x3" photos and added a 5"x4" photo to the bottom. Chantal from Split Coast Stampers posted a challenge to Spice Up Your Life by using the colors of Indian cuisine on your layout. I chose mustard (Sunflower), turmeric (Goldrush), tomato (Tulip), black pepper (Black) & chili green (New England Ivy). I love how this challenge made me think outside the box for my color combo! Thanks, Chantal.

The Sketch:


My Layout:


Recipe:
Friendship Alphabet Large, Friendship Alphabet Small & Neighborhood stamp sets
Animal Cookies Level 2 papers
Goldrush & New England Ivy cardstock
Black, New England Ivy, Tulip & Sunflower ink
Black marker

No comments: