Sunday, June 19, 2011

Week 25 Layout Linky - Pumpkin Pickin'

Hope everyone had a great week while I was away on vacation. I returned home last night and Split Coast Stampers was holding a virtual scrapbook night, so I decided to do some scrapping using one of the challenges. We were supposed to find inspiration from the cooking.com website, so I found this Pfaltzgraff dinnerware. The color palate reminded me of CTMH's Boom-Di-Ada papers, and it worked perfectly for some pumpkin patch pictures from 2007. I also found some ric-rac and a flourish that mimic the dinnerware. I used the pattern Ensemble Piece from Imagine. Hope you like!



Recipe:
Polka Dot Alphabet stamp set
Boom-Di-Ada Level 2 papers
Olive, Buttercup & Honey cardstock
Olive & Cocoa ink
Olive marker
Olive Heartfelt Wonder die-cut
Autumn Terracotta brads
Autumn Terracotta Ribbon Rounds
Orange ric-rac (JoAnns)

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 25 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

No comments: