Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Teacher Cards

Well, scrapping time has been scarce in our household, so I don't have a layout to show you, but I did get a few cards done for my sons' teachers. Both are pretty simple, but hopefully they demonstrate to the teachers how much they are appreciated! For the first one, the inside says, "The school year would not have been complete without U!" If you look closely, you'll notice I stamped the alphabets without a U in them.





Recipe:
Classmate Alphabet, Building Block Alphabet & Pennant Alphabet stamp sets
Fanfare Level 2 papers
White Daisy & Sunny Yellow cardstock
Dutch Blue, Cranberry, Honey, Topiary, Gypsy, Pacifica & Creme Brulee ink
Cranberry grosgrain ribbon
Natural hemp
Staples
3-D foam tape

1 comment:

Tanya said...

These are really cute!!
I know what you mean about scrapping time.... :( sad!