Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week 23 Layout Linky + EMS Sketch Challenge 30 Part 2 - Make a Wish

As promised, here is an alternate look at EMS Sketch Challenge 30. The changes I made include the following:
1. I rotated the right hand page 180 degrees.
2. I reversed the pages.
3. I moved the journaling from the bottom of the page into a column next to the two smaller photos. This allowed me to add an additional 6x4 photo.
4. I moved the title to the bottom and added some embellishments to the place where the title previously was.
5. Instead of a large circle element, I have several smaller circles scattered around the layout.
I have more ideas for changing up this layout, so I'll try to get some more scrapped. Now, consider yourself challenged!

The (revised) sketch:


My Layout:


Recipe:
Fanfare, Pennant Alphabet & Picture Perfect stamp sets
Fanfare Level 2 papers
Kraft, Sky, Sunny Yellow & White Daisy cardstock
Cranberry, Sky, Pacifica, Sunny Yellow, Black & Chocolate ink
Pacifica marker
White Daisy embroidery floss & ric-rac
Staples

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 23 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link not open?

Cheryl Even said...

Try again. It took a while to load, but I was able to get to the upload screen. Good luck!