Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week 24 Layout Linky

I don't have a layout to post for this week yet, but since we are leaving on vacation tomorrow and I'm not done packing, chances are I won't get one done. Bummer! Oh well, go ahead and post your layouts for the 52 Weeks Challenge, and if I get a chance to play with Studio J while I'm on vacation, I may be able to share a digital layout. By the way, did you know you can get a free .jpg file just by trying out Studio J this month? Design your layout, get the file, and you can either have it printed out later or you can post it on your blog. Cool, huh? Go to StudioJ.com if you want to check it out.

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 24 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

No comments: