Thursday, July 5, 2012

Gift Layout

Here's the last layout for my son's first grade career. The latest challenge for Splitcoast Stamper's Virtual Scrapbook Night: Fun at the Fair was based on some of the yummy foods you get to sample at the fair. I chose to be inspired by the colors of candied apples - red or green mixed with caramel. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy and threw in some stars to go with the stars challenge from the Creative Belli blog (and because my son is always a star to me).

Recipe:
Vintage Type, Diverse Backgrounds & Celebrate the Everyday stamp sets
Believe Level 2 papers
Gray Wool, Sweet Leaf, Holiday Red, Desert Sand & White Daisy cardstock
Gray Wool, Sweet Leaf, Holiday Red, Desert Sand & Sky ink
Gray Wool marker
Dimensional Elements Stars
White Daisy ric-rac
Sky brads & Bigger Brads
Pattern: Sketch Savvy #22
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: journaling shape
Wishblade: title, circle border

1 comment:

Robin Parker said...

What a fun layout and a darling young man. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Stars.