Sunday, July 15, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Sketch Challenge 18 - Our Favorite Thrills

Welcome to another sketch challenge for Heart 2 Heart! The two pages have basically the same structure, but the arrangement of the photos and embellishments is different. There are also several free-standing 4" x 6" photos, so you can add Flip-Flaps if you want to get more photos on the layout. As always, change what you need, have fun, and please post a link to your finished post on the Heart 2 Heart blog so we can see your layout. In honor of the CTMH Convention this weekend, I thought I'd scrapbook the photos from last year's event, which was held at the Disneyland Hotel. My family joined me for an evening at Disneyland, so those are the photos I chose. One fun thing I tried on the layout: I used the wood grain stamp from Universal backgrounds to make the flag-pole for my banner. It was a bit of a chore getting the cardstock to curl, but I think the result was worth it (you might have to click on the layout to see this close-up).

The Sketch:


My Layout:
Recipe:
Hodgepodge Alphabet & Universal Backgrounds stamp sets
Superhero Level 2 papers
Desert Sand, Cranberry, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Desert Sand, Cranberry, Moonstruck, Cocoa & Versamark ink
Black marker
White embossing powder
Cranberry craft buttons
3-D foam squares
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: pennants
Wishblade: title using Brush Script font

No comments: