Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Homework Layout

I'm still getting caught up on my older son's school album, so here is another layout for that. I was inspired by a scraplift challenge over at Paper Secrets. You can check out the link to see what elements I lifted. My son really struggled with homework the first few years of his school career, so my hidden journaling explores some of our hardships in that area. And since homework is one of the thing I'm really glad I don't have to do during the summer, I thought I'd enter this in the School's Out challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.

UPDATE: THIS LAYOUT WAS IN THE TOP 3 PICKS AT 4 CRAFTY CHICKS!

Recipe:
A Typeface stamp set
Typeset Level 2 papers
Kraft & Colonial White cardstock
Cocoa, Vineyard Berry, Juniper & Bamboo ink
Cocoa marker
Milepost Shapes
Dimensional Elements Monograms "A"
Cocoa, Juniper, Colonial White & Clear craft buttons
Colonial White & Chocolate embroidery floss
Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
Juniper photo hanger
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: bracket, edge shapes

2 comments:

Heather Stewart said...

Hi! I am your newest follower. I found you on the CTMH Bulletin Boards. I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me back!! You have a great blog!I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout. I may be lifting it! :)

Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

Miriam Prantner said...

This layout is wonderful! Love the composition and how you used those dies as kind of flags on the top and bottom. The hidden journaling tag is great too! Love that you were able to get four pics in and it really doesn't look crowded at all!