Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Best Day Layout

Paper Secrets has a challenge this month to create a layout using lyrics from a Taylor Swift song. I thought it sounded like fun, but I know next to nothing about Taylor Swift, so I Googled her and found a song called The Best Day. It's actually a tribute to her mom, but I loved the line in it about her father, so I decided to use it for this layout from last Father's Day. Heart 2 Heart challenges also asked to see Father's Day cards and layouts this week, so I'm entering that challenge, too!

Recipe:
Charm Alphabet Upper, Charm Lowercase & AP Tags stamp sets
Grace Level 2 papers
Sky, Cocoa, Twilight & Colonial White cardstock
Barn Red, Cocoa, Twilight, Honey & Olive ink
Barn Red marker
White gel pen (Marvy)
Honey BIgger Brads
Twilight brads
Natural Twill
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: flower border
Pattern: Let's Scrap Sketch 3-28-12

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love this page and I love that line!