Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Sweet Baker Layout

I'm trying to go back and complete some of the scrapbooking variety challenges at Splitcoast Stampers, so here is a layout that, per the challenge, uses strips of paper. If you're interested in participating in this challenge, you can find the details here: SBVC146.  I also used a sketch from Let's Scrap that already had strips, so it was a two-fer! The bowl and oven mitt were designed by me. The title was supposed to represent the brownie squares with melted caramel for the letters, but I only had Chocolate re-inker to mix with the Create-a-Shade paint, so they came out a little dark. Guess I need to get some Desert Sand re-inker. Finally, the recipe card (which I realize has a grammar error but I'm not going to rewrite the whole thing) was crumpled a bit, edge distressed, and sponged with Desert Sand ink to make it look as battered as my actual recipes!


Recipe:
Recipe Box stamp set
Animal Cookies Level 2 papers
Dutch Blue, Desert Sand, Tulip, Chocolate, Colonial White & White Daisy cardstock
Vellum
Chocolate & Desert Sand ink
Chocolate re-inker
Dutch Blue marker
White Gel Pen (Marvy)
Pearl Create-a-Shade Paint
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: flourish, hearts
Pattern: Let's Scrap Sketch 4-27-11

No comments: