Saturday, June 30, 2012

Open House Layout

I decided I needed to go back and do a few layouts for my sons' school albums so I don't end up trying to scrapbook 10 years of school photos when my kids graduate from high school. Can anyone relate? Anyway, here's one from my oldest son's first grade open house. I used the Week 143 sketch from Nuts About Sketches, and I incorporated the Fabulous Friday challenge from Frosted Designs: add circles to your layout.


Recipe:
Atomic Caps stamp set
Stardust Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Bamboo cardstock
Moonstruck & Desert Sand ink
Moonstruck marker

2 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

Really cute layout - you've perfectly documented a great day to be remembered. Love the colors you've chosen, they go beautifully with the pictures. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Unknown said...

wow!!! A lot of photos in the layout!! I can relate to your experience. Ha ha.. love the spiral journalling. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.