Saturday, June 16, 2012

World's Best Dad card

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. I'm sure there are tons who follow my scrapbooking blog - LOL! Here's the card I designed for my two boys to give to Daddy this year. Don't you just love that Superhero paper? I used Superhero because it fit so well with the colors from the Color My Heart Color Dare #4: use Cranberry, Sunkiss Yellow, and Sky, with optional Moonstruck. I also used this challenge sketch from 4 Crafty Chicks:
 And here's my card:
Recipe:
World's Best Dad stamp set
Superhero Level 2 papers
Colonial White cardstock
Sunkiss Yellow textured cardstock
Moonstruck, Sky & Cranberry ink
Cranberry brads
3-d foam tape

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

sarahstone said...

Hi Cheryl,

I love your card. You did a great job with the sketch and I like what you did with the paper and zip strips - the way you singled out one picture in the comic strip. Cool! Thanks for playing at Color my Heart!

Sarah