Saturday, October 13, 2018

Bed & Breakfast Layout

My hubby took pictures on several days of us enjoying breakfast at the Portobello Hotel in London; it was truly delicious. Due to the extensive amounts of walking we did, it's probably one of the few times in my life that I could indulge in a chocolate croissant for breakfast every day without gaining pounds and pounds! For the layout, I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme, but broke the 10" x 8" photo space up into a grid of smaller photos. I kept everything pretty simple because the papers were kind of busy.

The sketch:
My layout:
Recipe:
Beautiful Friendship papers & stickers
Sapphire, Canary & White Daisy cardstock
Smoothie & Buttercup ink
Cricut Wall Decor & More cartridge: tea kettle, title
Challenges: Bitten By the Bug "Coffee, Tea, You & Me" challenge

6 comments:

moknowsall said...

Wonderful layout. I love your techniques and on this on how you were able to get in several pictures without looking crowded. Thx for joining BBTB2 this week

Caroline said...

Looks like a really good time, and yummmm! Fabulous layout and great memories! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks very interesting blog!

Eli said...

Really a welcoming place, very English... Very nice idea to break the big picture into three, to use all your pics.
See you soon @Sketches in Thyme. Eli

Deanna said...

It's a beautiful take on the sketch and I love the teacups and title font! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)