Saturday, October 20, 2018

EMS Sketch Challenge 68 - 1 of a Kind Layout

I haven't created a sketch for a while, so I whipped up one for these pictures from the Banqueting Hall at Whitehall Palace in London. If you have a bunch of vertical photos, this sketch can accommodate them!

The sketch:

My layout:
Click on the photo to enlarge it so you can read the journaling about this amazing place!
Recipe:
Animal Cookies, Basic Paper Fundamentals & Free to Be Me papers
White Daisy cardstock
Tulip, Creme Brulee & Desert Sand ink
Gold metallic marker
Antiqued Gold Durables triangle studs
Trinkets Wooden Shapes
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped borders
Challenges: Scrap With Stacy Song Inspiration (using the lyrics "take a good look around" from You're Gonna Miss This)


1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

This double page layout you designed is smashing! I love how it turned out. I'm never very good at layouts using a lot of photos but you killed it! Thanks for playing along this month on my Scrappy Friends challenge!!!