Monday, June 3, 2019

EMS Sketch Challenge 74 - My Kids Think This Is Fun Layout

Not sure why I skipped these photos from May 2014 when I was scrapping the other photos from that month, but they came up in my hubby's Facebook feed under one of those "Remember this?" posts, so I took that as a sign to get them scrapbooked! And I decided to use my brand new EMS sketch to do it. This is a six photo sketch using atypical sizes (3.5" x 5" and 4" x 4" photos), so you could either trim down 4" x 6" pictures or enlarge everything a bit. Whatever you decide, have fun scrapping and be sure to post a link to your completed layout in the comments section so I can check it out!

Here is the sketch:

And here is my layout:
Recipe:
Free to Be Me papers
Summer Stack cardstock (DCWV)
White Daisy cardstock
Black marker
White gel pen (Sakura)
Red enamel hearts
Gold ric-rac (Craft Essentials)
Staple
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Cricut Artistry: orange slices, title circle
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: title (welded in Design Space)
Challenges: Heart2Heart Geometrics (diamond and triangles on patterned paper, plus lots of circles around the page)

3 comments:

Sue Bruch—From my Heart said...

Great layout and wonderful use of geometrical shapes. At first, I noticed the obvious use of squares, rectangles and circles. After a bit, I picked up on the diamonds and triangles in the patterned paper. Great job, Cheryl...I love it! Thanks for inspiring us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Brandi said...

Super cute layout, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

CatScrapbooking said...

Wonderful layout! Lots of geometric shapes!! Love the colors you choose with your photos! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!!