Friday, June 28, 2019

Reece Layouts

We took a ton of photos of my niece when she visited us as a baby (her family came, too!), but I had a really hard time deciding which ones to scrapbook because they were all so cute. I ended up using almost all of them, so I did a double page spread with a photo storage page between. The base paper is quite old but by combining it with some brand new stickers, hopefully I was able to bring new life to it! After so many years of scrapping boys, pink is a challenge for me, but I managed to get these pages done, hopefully the first of many.
This is how the layouts will appear in my album, with a traditional page next to a pocket page.

To see my niece up close in all her cuteness, click on the layout to enlarge it!
Recipe:
Precious Alphabet stamp set
Sassy Simple Sets (SEI)
Hopscotch papers
Color Kaleidoscope papers (American Crafts)
Smoothie ink
Black marker
Mind Your Manners cardstock stickers (Bella Blvd)
Color Kaleidoscope sticker book (American Crafts)
Color Kaleidoscope Phrases and Icons Puffy stickers (American Crafts)
Hopscotch PML cards
Childhood PML card
# Life Card - Enjoy
Field Notes Journaling Ephemera (American Crafts)
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #376 (right side of layout only)

1 comment:

Eli said...

Oh, dear! So lovely! Great job, Cheryl.
See you soon at Sketches in Thyme. Eli