Saturday, June 22, 2019

July 4th Fireworks Layout

For me, it's always challenging to get good photos of fireworks and the excitement surrounding them, so I used the few decent ones from our 2014 July 4th experience to scrap. There are also six more photos in a mini pocket page between the two pages of these layouts, so that's why the kids are looking to the right in the top photo on the left hand page.
And here are a few of the pocket page photos:



Recipe:
Celebrating Freedom Independence papers (Bo Bunny)
Dutch Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Outdoor Denim marker
Celebrating Freedom Noteworthy die-cuts (BoBunny)
Cranberry organdy ribbon
Cranberry conchos
Red sparkles
Challenges: Joy of Sets Tic-Tac-Toe #6 (I chose ribbon, banners, bling)

6 comments:

Fiona said...

I love seeing your scrapbook pages on our Tic Tac Toe challenge - I really need to start my scrapping again as I've just become a grandma - think of all those pages eek!!! Thanks for joining us at #josttt006 again

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

Lovely scrapbook layout. Looked like you had so much fun on your celebrations. Thanks for joining this months JOSTTT006 challenge.

Angie McKenzie said...

Oh wow! Such an AMAZING scrapbook layout! Thanks for participating in the #JOSTTT006 challenge.

Andrea said...

Love your layout and that you chose the #josttt006 tic tac toe board for inspiration for it. I have never once managed to get a good firework photo so I share your agony but that said this is so fabulous anyway :D Thanks so much for sharing x

Krafty Kaylin said...

i love your pages. and the circles in the background are great. and you used the Tic Tac Toe boards very well. thanks for joining us at JOSTTT

Sandra Mastello said...

What a wonderful layout! Thanks for joining us at JOSTTT!