Monday, August 2, 2021

Scrappy Prize for 100 Sketches!

I started out my sketch journey many years ago and, despite bumps in the road and extremely long pauses in which I didn't create any sketches, I have finally arrived at my 100th EMS Sketch! While this isn't my 100th sketch out of all the sketches I've done (I created some for a challenge blog and others for Splitcoast Stampers), it's still a cool milestone for me. To celebrate, I invite you to use any one of my sketches and post a link to your completed layout in the comments section at the bottom of this post. To find a sketch, you can either click on EMS Sketch Challenges in the sidebar under Labels, or you can see them on Pinterest. Can't wait to discover what sketch inspires you!

The Sketch:

My Layout:

Just for fun, if at least ten different people link up in the comments below with a layout based on one of my sketches, I will be offering a prize of a $25 gift certificate to Scrapbook.com! One entry per person please, and the deadline to enter is August 31st at 11:59 PM PST.


Recipe:
Jennifer's Hand Alphabet & Distressed Backgrounds stamp sets
Autumn Garden papers
Autumn Terracotta, Indian Corn Blue, Sky, Toffee & Bamboo cardstock
Indian Corn Blue, Sky, Toffee & Bamboo ink
Brown micron marker (Sakura)
Blue Adornaments fibers (EK Success)
Antiqued Copper brads
Bronze Shimmer Trim
Magic Mesh (Creative Imaginations)
Calm file folder (MME)
Let's Wander Thickers (American Crafts)
Grey washi tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banners
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: sunburst
Cricut Artistry cartridge: pyramid
Challenges: The Studio Challenges Stars; Just Us Girls #595 Anything But a Card;  Lasting Memories #559 Bingo (I chose the top row across with star + washi tape + stripes + dies + arrow)

11 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats on your 100th sketch! I have saved and used several of your sketches and I hope to play along! Such a great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Cool scrapbook layout and awesome photos. Congrats on your 100th sketch and thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Maud's Creations said...

Congrats Cheryl on your 100th sketch, love the double page, thanks for playing with us at Lasting Memories DT maureen

Deanna said...

Love your sketches! Just found you recently, so looking forward to working with this one!

Deanna said...

What a great 2-page design and love the banner! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

瑞尼 Rainny said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!

Jessica said...

Congrats on 100 sketches. I love that your sketches include lots of photos! I used Sketch 100 here: https://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-great-outdoors.html

Tanya said...

I LOVE your sketches! Thank you for sharing so much effort!
https://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2021/08/old-scrapping-supplies.html

Sandy Ross said...

Congratulations on 100 sketches! I always love your sketches and creations! Another fabulous double layouts! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Willa Jean said...

https://pin.it/550pPu1
https://pin.it/1FFBCxU
I used this sketch for a baby boy album. Thanks for the challenge!

Christine E. said...

Thank you, thank you for making these sketches and sharing them with us! I'm in the process of scrapbooking my Southern Utah trip from a few years ago, and came across your sketches while looking for inspiration. They are wonderful, and I've actually been using them for all of my layouts so far.

Here is a link to my Instagram where I used Sketch #32 (slightly altered) to highlight the Fairyland Loop trail we did in Bryce Canyon: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTNgw-CJXaH/ (I hope that works!!)

I really love how it turned out, and how easy it is to use your sketches to create beautiful layouts! Congratulations on reaching 100 - but I hope you don't stop there!!