Thursday, March 16, 2023

Explore the Details Layout

Every so often, I will pull out some photos from my 2017 trip to London and get a layout or two scrapped. These photos were taken in the Assyrian collection at the British Museum and feature a relief commissioned by King Sennacherib to celebrate his conquest of the Judean city of Lachish. The conical hats of the soldiers and the diamond  pattern in the background of one relief inspired me to use the triangle overlay, which I offset by using the green circles. For any history buffs out there, you can get a a more in-depth look at the siege and conquest of Lachish at this website

Recipe:
Card Word Puzzle & Story FYI Stamp sets
8.5" x 11" patterned paper from my stash (source unknown)
Almond, Scarlet, Black & Desert Sand cardstock
Almond, Ruby & Desert Sand ink
Field Trip Puffy Thickers (American Crafts)
Topiary conchos
Cricut Artistry cartridge: triangle overlay
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch16May1


No comments: