Friday, March 24, 2023

Miniland Adventure Layout

Although I'm skipping around a lot in my scrapping, I am slowly finishing up on photos from 2016 and getting a start on my 2017 photos, so here's a set of photos taken in 2016 at Miniland in Legoland. I'm doing the Five for Five challenge at Scrapbook.com again, and this month I needed to use the same sketch on five different layouts, plus use green, sets of three (used three photos + five sets of three embellishments + 3 patterned paper scraps behind the pennant), die-cuts (oval border) and layering behind the photos. This is my second layout for the challenge, so you will probably be seeing a layout based on the sketch three more times!

Recipe:
Cityscape stamp set
Something Fierce papers
Plaid paper (from my stash, source unknown)
Green Apple, Lemonade & White Daisy cardstock
Green Apple, Raspberry, Bluebird, Sunny Yellow & Slate ink
Pure Blue marker (Zig)
Something Fierce Complements cardstock die-cuts
VIP Rainbow acrylic shapes
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: oval border (modified from circle border using Cricut Design Space)
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch16May1 (rotated left)

Challenges: Cut It Up #274 Add Embellishments (I added the fun acrylic shapes)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great layout! And the perfect way to remember a special day! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

Larelyn said...

Good for you adding another layout to your finished projects. Such happy memories. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Add Embellishments challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)