It's time for another scrapbook sketch, and this time I used mostly vertical photos with one horizontal. Feel free to use the sketch and post a link here so I can admire it!
I forged ahead and scrapped a couple of layouts out of order from our Kew Gardens visit, so today I went back and started at the beginning with our visit to the towering Treetop Walkway. It was amazing in a kind of scary way! The horizontal picture flips up to reveal another photo and my journaling card, on which I shared my mixed feelings about being that high in the air.
Here's the journaling card with a small photo on it. My hubby took the photo from another part of the walkway, so I added an arrow so you can see me! I knew part of the journaling card would be hidden under my cropped photo, so I used a craft knife to remove the hidden part and used it for my journaling on the main part of my page.
Recipe:
Wild Asparagus papers (MME)
Woodgrain paper
The Flower Emporium Staters papers 3 & 8 (49 and Market)
Olive, Fern, Glacier & Dutch Blue cardstock
Saddle, Fern, Olive & Glacier ink
Coffee marker (Zig)
True Colors Floral Bits (Simple Stories)
Century Type Leather stickers ((All My Memories)
Sweet Rush Collection - Loving This puffy stickers (American Crafts)
Woodgrain washi tape
Natural hemp
Challenges: One More Page - scrapbook layouts only; Triple B Anything Goes including a bird, a bloom, and/or a butterfly; Unicorn Challenge Blog #124 Not square (used ltos of rectangles and a couple circles, but no squares); Inkspirational #375 Visual prompt: Scrabble tiles (I was inspired to pull out some square letter stickers to use as my sub-title).



No comments:
Post a Comment