Sunday, September 6, 2026

Keep Dreaming Layout for LM #815

It's time for another Lasting Memories challenge, and this month Design Team member Wendy is challenging us to have fun with numbers. This week's challenge is called 2 for Two, and she asked us to use two photos, two hexagons, a two word title, and two embellishments. For the embellishments, I chose to use a die-cut princess, complete with her glittery tiara, and then stamped a rose bloom that I combined with a die-cut for the stem and leaves. Even though there isn't a lot on here, I hope the mix of decorative paper adds interest to the page. Please join us over at Lasting Memories for this or any of the other number-themed challenges this month!

Recipe:
Beautiful You stamp set
Daydream papers
Hollyhock, Black & White cardstock
Creme Brulee, Blush, Hollyhock, Lilac Mist & Sweet Leaf ink
Black marker
Gold Stickles (Ranger)
Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder
Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
Cricut Design Space: princess, tiara stem and leaves, hexagons, title (using Wall Decor & More and Art Philosophy fonts)
Pattern: Rochelle Spears September Sketch

Challenges: Scrap With Stacy - I used the diagonal with journaling + floral + gold.

Can You Handle the Pressure? Used a swirl embossing folder; Love Those Pretty Papers Anything goes as long as you use lots of patterned paper; Time Out Challenges #321 - the movie I chose was Disney's Sleeping Beauty! My sleeping girl and her cousin remind me of Aurora, so I added the princess silhouette and the rose (for the roses that covered the castle).

No comments: