Thursday, July 29, 2021

#Summer Fun Layout

I didn't get many photos of this visit to friends, and they weren't the greatest quality, but I enjoyed scrapbooking this happy memory anyway. I would love to share the video that goes with these photos because it's so darn cute, but I can't due to copyright issues. Trust me, it is adorable! Using the slice and weld functions in Cricut Design Studio, I was able to create the title and modify the camera so that it opens up to reveal a hidden journaling space inside.

And here's the journaling:

Recipe:
Wicker Lane papers (Photo Play)
Honey, Black, Whisper & White Daisy cardstock
Honey, Juniper & Raspberry ink
Ocean marker
Hopscotch bling assortment
Mod Great Lengths sticker (CM)
Fiber (from my stash, source unknown)
3-D foam tape
Cricut Artbooking: title
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: camera
Cricut Art Philosophy: stars
Pattern: Scrap Our Stash July Sketch + stars

Challenges: Lasting Memories #558 Summer Fun title


2 comments:

Eileen said...

Very nice layout and aren't you clever with the journaling under the camera?!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with the sketch and love your use of the title! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)