Saturday, May 7, 2022

W is for Wow Layout

My final Universal Studios layout features a couple of miscellaneous photos that will face a pocket page with more miscellaneous photos. I wasn't sure how to accessorize this page, since I didn't have any Spongebob Squarepants stickers and my color printer wasn't working so I couldn't print out clip art from online, but I finally found a Spongebob SVG file and was able to use it in Cricut Design Space to create a die-cut. There were tons of tiny pieces, so I ended up deleting some of them and using markers to add details, otherwise I think I would have gone blind trying to piece everything together!

And here are a few of the photos for the facing page. They were too fun not to share!


Recipe:
Blue Skies papers & cardstock stickers
Canary, Lagoon, Flamingo & Black cardstock
Green Apple, Candy Apple & Lagoon ink
Fine Liner pens (iBayam)
Childhood PML card
Lagoon washi tape
Heart punch ((EK Success)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: film strip
Cricut Design Space: Spongebob Squarepants using SVG file found online
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart National Scrapbooking Month - create a layout; Use Your Stuff #447 Inspired by Cinema (what could say movies more clearly than Universal Studios?); Double Trouble #109 Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Thing 1 = rainbow colors + Thing 2 = played along with Colorful Options by using rainbow colors + Thing 3 = not sure if this qualifies, but my something make-believe is Spongebob Squarepants)

6 comments:

Diane said...

What a cleverly fun layout! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love how that turned out, my kids were big Spongebob fans so I really like that page! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute layout - love the rainbow in the back. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Brandi said...

Fabulous layout, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome layout!!!!! Love it!! Thanks so much for participating in our USE YOUR STUFF challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Cat Nowak said...

Wonderful layout of some great memories! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!