Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Celebrate {La Verne Tradition} Layout

I was curious how many times I have used the word celebrate in the title of a layout, so I did a search on my blog and it turns out I have used it a lot! I've even used it several times on July 4th layouts (big surprise), but I had already committed to using the word on this layout by inking the embossed chipboard in blue ink, so here's yet another "Celebrate" layout from me. Do you ever find yourself using the same word or phrase repeatedly in your scrapbooking? Leave me a comment below so I know I'm not alone in this - LOL!

Recipe:
Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamp set
Celebrating Freedom papers (BoBunny)
Linen, Bluebird & White Daisy cardstock
Bluebird, Sapphire & Ruby ink
Moonstruck marker
Celebrating Freedom ephemera (BoBunny)
Irresistibles chipboard - Frames, Pizzazz & You and Me
DE Chipboard - Tags
Ruby chevron ribbon
Sapphire baker's twine
Gold star brads (Creative Impressions)
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banners
Pattern: Stick It Down September 2022 double page sketch

Challenges: Scrap With Stacy September 2022 Tic Tac Toe board (used the left column down with chipboard + metal + chevrons and the top row across with chipboard + brackets + twine)

6 comments:

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

OH sureeee, I do it all the time, same words and phrases. HA...you are definitely not alone ha ha. Beautiful, patriotic layout. Your pictures are wonderful and I love how you inked your journal tag, and matted your pictures, and scattered stars throughout. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

Bethany.Roisland said...

Wonderful layout Cheryl! And YES I absolutely use the same words over and over again. I think "family" or "blessed" would be my top titles haha! I'm curious which Laverne you're scrapping about?! Are you from Laverne Tennessee by chance?!

Cheryl Even said...

Bethany, I am from La Verne, California, but now you've got me curious about Laverne, Tennessee! I will have to check it out.

Brandi Jo said...

Love your layout! Patriotic layouts are some of my favorites! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down this month!

Antonia said...

OMG - such awesome colour choice! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

Antonia said...

OMG - I love your colour choice! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!