Sunday, September 18, 2022

Hedgehog Birthday Card

Upon recently realizing that my stash of birthday cards is seriously depleted, I set out to create at least one card using the wavy scrap pieces from this layout. I was inspired by several challenges (see below) but please, hedgehog owners, do not be inspired to try ballooning at home with your pet - LOL!

Recipe:
Happy Forever & Thoughtful seasons stamp sets
Splendor & These Are My People papers
Raspberry, Pixie, Harbour & White Daisy cardstock
ShinHan Touch Twin markers
Heavenly Blue & Black markers
Pink ribbon (American Crafts)
White enamel dots
Cricut Artistry cartridge: flowers
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap#225 (My hedgie kinda changed up this card! I did a vertical card instead of horizontal to give him more room, plus I didn't include the tag because the hedgie was already kinda big, but hopefully you can still see the bones of the sketch in my final product)


Challenges: AAA Birthday Card Challenge #41 - mood board (the yarn colors matched some scraps I wanted to use, so I added extra colors from the mood board plus a hedgehog)

5 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

How adorable! I love that sweet hedgehog! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Jane said...

Hedgehog and balloons - perfect combo! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday,hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Tammy Folk said...

What a super cute card! Lovin' the hedgehog too! Lovin' your take on the card sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this month @ Sketch N Scrap!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun! Great inspired card from the mood board. Love the center layering also. Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

Chris C said...

So cute! Love the hedgehog! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.