Sunday, September 11, 2022

Celebrate Good Times Layout

Since this layout displays a random assortment of photos taken in June 2016, I was going to title it something boring like "June Memories," but I decided to play along with Challenge YOUrself and use the song lyrics "Celebrate Good Times" as my title instead. I'm so excited I got to use the llama chipboard piece on a layout featuring an actual llama!

Click on the photo to see all the fun details!
June 4 was the first time my son Elliot had cauliflower, so the journaling space on the right hand page is popped up with foam tape, and there's a pull out tag behind it that records a funny conversation Elliot had with his dad regarding cauliflower.

Recipe:
Cherish the Day, You Are My Happy & Let's Stay Home stamp sets
Fresh Paint & Summer Vibes papers
Candy Apple, Carolina, Bluebird, Nectarine & White Daisy cardstock
Candy Apple, Carolina, Sunny Yellow, Black & Bamboo ink
Black marker
Fresh Paint & Summer Vibes PML cards
Celebrating Freedom ephemera (BoBunny)
Oh Happy Day chipboard sticker (simple Stories)
Light blue & yellow ric-rac (JoAnn Craft Essentials)
Heavenly Blue organdy ribbon
Black & White enamel dots
Seas the Day enamel dots
3-D foam tape
Fish and flower punches (EK Success)
Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
Stitched Circle metal die (Art Impressions)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: ticket, oval, tag
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title
Challenges: Challenge YOUrself #105 (lots of good times to celebrate in these photos)
Festive Friday #117 (used red + flower + die cut + memory keeping + ribbon)

9 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a wonderful layout, Cheryl! There are definitely fun times and celebrations depicted. I LOVE the llama chipboard. From this day forward, I will think of cauliflower as frightened broccoli!!! I am so glad you played with us at Festive Friday this week!

Helen Jennings said...

I love the "frightened broccoli" quote. That really made me smile. What a fun layout. Thank you for linking to the Festive Friday Challenge.

Diane Evans said...

Wow what a great layout. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fest Friday Challenge,

Tracy P said...

I absolutely love the tag. Good times indeed and such sweet memeories. Great design and I love all the photos. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Jaydee said...

Such a fun page and such a wonderful way to capture those memories. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW Cheryl! What a fabulous layout! I love all of your fun photos you took throughout June of 2016 and it's so cool that you used your adorable llama chipboard piece. But my favorite part about your page is your tag with the conversation about cauliflower. Just adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

What a great two-pager! I love the title you chose. Thank you for playing with us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Nancy L said...

What a fun layout! Love the photos and colors and great choice on your title! Thanks for playing along with Challenge YOUrself!

Sherri Caramico said...

Love it!! Theirs is awesome!!
Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!