Sunday, September 25, 2022

Go Team Layout

Funny story about this layout: I was planning to scrapbook pictures of my son at camp and wanted to use the single page sketch from Stick It Down but wasn't sure how to do the sunburst. I ended up creating my own file in Cricut Design Space. It took forever because I didn't know what I was doing, and then I didn't want to use my "good paper" to cut it out just in case it didn't work out right. So instead I used it to cut out the sunburst for these photos of our good friends' daughter with her cheer squad. By the time I went through all that effort, I really wanted to just shut my Cricut down and move on, so the camp photos will probably be scrapped using a different sketch, but at least I have a cut file I can use in Design Space now!

Recipe:
Varsity Alphabet stamp set
March/April 2021 Mix-In, July/August 2021 Mix-In & May/June 2022 Mix-In papers
Black, Scarlet, Candy Apple, Sundance & White Daisy cardstock
Candy Apple, Nectarine & Creme Brulee ink
Ruby Red fineliner pen (iBayam)
Gold & Xmas Red Stickles (Ranger)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: frame
Cricut Design Space: pompom + megaphone using Cheerleading Elements image
Pattern: Stick It Down September 2022 single page sketch (used three smaller photos instead of one oversize)

Challenges: Let's Craft and Create #187 - Frame It

1 comment:

Brandi Jo said...

Love the colors of your sunburst! Great work with doing that on the Cricut! I've always wanted to do it that way but can't figure it out! I make a template out of plain white cardstock and just cut with a handheld knife and ruler. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down this month!