Thursday, October 6, 2022

Boo at the Zoo Layout

Fun times at the "haunted" Los Angeles Zoo with my family! I've never used the tiger and monkey die-cut from the Cricut Artistry cartridge before, so it was fun to finally add them to a layout.

Recipe:
July/August 2021 & May/June 2022 Mix-In papers
Black, Paprika, Toffee & Chocolate cardstock
Autumn Terracotta, Nectarine & Peach ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Fineliner pens (iBayam)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: Boo, bats
Cricut Art Philosophy: title
Cricut Artistry cartridge: pumpkin, eek!, tiger, monkey
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch15Feb3

Challenges: Use Your Stuff #468 Fall Themed (our zoo was all decorated for Halloween );  Color My Heart Color Dare #515 - I chose the diagonal with Nectarine, Peach & Paprika, plus I used Toffee and Chocolate (because I didn't have Mocha) for the monkey.

No comments: