Tuesday, October 11, 2022

EMS Sketch 104 + Pick o' the Patch Layout

Here's a new sketch for all my scrappy friends out there! I created a sketch featuring four 4" x 6" photos and a couple of fun circle elements. My layout adhered to the sketch almost exactly, which is unusual for me, but I did add a couple of extra die-cut pieces. Feel free to play along and, as always, post a link to your completed layout in the comments so I get to enjoy it, too! Here's the sketch:


And here's my layout:


Recipe:
Fall Favorites stamp set (purchased in 2013)
Babycakes & May/June 2022 Mix-in papers
Kraft, Chocolate, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy Cardstock
Chocolate, Nectarine, Buttercup & Black ink
Pure Brown marker (Zig)
ShinHan TouchTwin markers
Autumn Terracotta button brads
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title, flourish
Cricut Artiste cartridge: bracket
Challenges: Let's Craft and Create #188 Colors of Fall (I used red, yellow, orange & brown); Retro Rubber Challenges #193 Anything Goes using a stamp over a year old (used a stamp set from 2013)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Such a fun layout, Cheryl - and that's a fabulous old scarecrow, lol. What a great set for your projects! Love the bright happy colors! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Neva Cole said...

I think it is great when I see layouts in our gallery! What a fun set of images to use with your photos! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!

Tanya said...

This is such a fun layout!! I love the two circle elements with the pumpkins!

Ines said...

Super:)Thanks for playing with us at Let's Craft and Create :)Ines DT
http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
https://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/http://