Saturday, October 22, 2022

Forever Friends {Thor} Layout

My cat Thor is the perfect companion for me, and I love that my hubby snapped these shots of Thor hanging out with me while I read on my Kindle!

Recipe:
Stargazer paper
Ruby, Sapphire, Canary & Almond cardstock
Sapphire embossed cardstock
Ruby, Sapphire & Toffee ink
Moonstruck marker
Sienna fineliner pen (iBayam)
These Are My People cardstock stickers
Heartfelt Whimsy shapes
Tan brads (from my stash, source unknown)
Canary baker's twine
Ruby chevron washi tape
Magic Mesh (Creative Imaginations)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: frames
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: curved rectangle
Cricut Artistry cartridge: pawprints (used as stencil)
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #69 (altered somewhat!)

Challenges: Critter Crazy Challenges #67;  Heart 2 Heart Stencil It (used my Cricut Artistry cartridge to create a paw print stencil, which I then inked and used on the Almond cardstock die cut); Heart's Quest Challenge Blog #8 Love + animal (used the word love in my journaling plus added a heart in place of  the word love in I love you felt die cut). 

4 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Cheryl: Hello! Welcome to Heart's Quest Challenge Blog!! I'm loving how you interpreted/incorporated the Love + animal requirements in your layout! Fantastic! Brilliant! I hope you become a regular participant! :) I also started FarmQuest Challenge Blog this year. It also takes scrapbook layouts. It has farm and outdoor/rural country topic themes. Maybe I'll see your paper-crafting over there, too!?!! --Becca S/owner

Brandi said...

I love that you used your Cricut to create a custom stencil, great way to use your tools for a custom feature on your layouts! I love the paw prints and caught it immediately! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Doris Klein said...

Lovely make and nice layout.

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Cat Nowak said...

Love the addition of the paw prints with the stencil! Great layout! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!