Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Quirky Love Layout

My cat Thor is a handsome dude, and his funny habits make great subjects for layouts. Here, I documented his love of lying in the sink, at least until someone turned on the water!

Recipe:
Spot On Backgrounds, State of Mind, Glamour Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabets & Besties - Zoey stamp sets
Caboodle & July/August 2021 Mix-In papers
Desert Rose, Shortbread, Almond & White Daisy cardstock
Sorbet, Sage, Black & Almond ink
Sagebrush marker (Zig)
ShinHan TouchTwin markers
Sorbet ribbon & rick-rack
Gold heart paperclips (American Crafts)
Bestie - Zoey Thin Cut die
Heart punch (EK Success)
Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge: heart
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #259

Challenges: Heart's Quest Challenge Blog #8 Love + animal image; Use Your Stuff #469 Die cuts; Color My Heart #518 (I didn't have exact color matches, so I used some Sorbet and Sage products in lieu of the Melon and Rosemary)

10 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Cheryl: your layout is wonderful!!! The title is terrific!!! I LOVE that wording "quirky love"!!!! Thanks for submitting a 2nd entry!!! HQCB owner Becca S

Michelle said...

I love your layout! dYou've used our colors well to show off your fun photo. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my gosh this photo is so cute and love the one photo layout... very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Fiona said...

Cheryl I love this - so nice to see your gorgeous cat - I lost one of mine last month as he took himself off into the garden on his own and I found him a few hours later - so heartbreaking when they leave us. Like you I scrap images of them and this is a gorgeous layout using our colours from Color Dare - thanks for playing with us

Debi said...

The soft colors really make your cute kitty stand out! Great take on the sketch.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love it!!

Vandra said...

What a cutie page with your kitty. Lovely use of the colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

Shannon lee Smith said...

lovely scrapbook page. Love the layout and the cutie in the sink!

Lisa in Texas said...

This is such a cute photo and fun layout! You did a great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Aimee said...

What is it with cats and the bathroom sink? LOL
Thanks for playing along with u at Color Dare.