Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Brianna's 1st Day of 3rd Grade Layout

For my daughter's first day of third grade, I still had the plaid paper from my previous layout sitting on my desk and realized it was perfect for these photos, so I went with it since they will be in totally different albums. I'm hoping to get all her third grade photos scrapped this month, so wish me luck!

Recipe:
Wicker Lane papers
Reasons to Smile papers (American Crafts)
Raspberry & White Daisy cardstock
Raspberry, Juniper & Almond ink
Turquoise fineliner pen (iBayam)
Reasons to Smile puffy stickers & washi tape (American Crafts)
Book Fair Bits & Pieces ephemera (Simple Stories)
Clear sparkles
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped border, heart
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #94

Challenges: Love Those Pretty Papers; One More Page - scrapbook layouts only; The Outlawz Anything But a Card; Paper Rocks Scissors #20 - I needed to use 2 scalloped border to fit across the page, but the left one was too long so I used scissors to trim it to fit.

7 comments:

Camille Short said...

Love the fun papers on your layout. The pink and turquoise is so pretty! Thanks for sharing at One More Page!

Jane said...

It's lovely and a great keepsake for you and your daughter . Thank you for entering Outlawz ABAC https://tolanythingbutacard.blogspot.com/

Darlene said...

Beautiful choice of pretty papers for your layout! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

ScrappyHorses said...

What a beautiful page for this beautiful girl! The plaid colors are perfect for her outfit, and the added bits are so fun and colorful! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina

Grandma Bonnie said...

Love, love this page. The colors are wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us at One More Page!

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable scrapbook page!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ONE MORE PAGE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Deanne Saunders said...

Me again!!! Thanks so much, as well, for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!!