Thursday, August 11, 2016

Awesome Party Journaling Card

Today's project was a UFO - Unfinished Object! I had a bunch of photos from my son's birthday that needed to be put into a photo storage page, and then I needed to make a journaling card to fill in the one empty spot on the page. I used the current sketch from Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style to create my own journaling card. It was a relief to get this finished since I scrapped the rest of the pictures last year!

Here's the card:

And here's my finished page:
Recipe:
Celebrate the Everyday stamp set
Free to Be Me Level 2 papers
Buttercup & White Daisy cardstock
Juniper, Cranberry & Creme Brulee ink
Black marker
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banner
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: arrow

2 comments:

Lori said...

Super cute journaling card and great page! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

Susanne said...

What a fun card you've created for your page! Nicely scrapped.