Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A New Definition of Fall Layout

I wasn't sure where I was going to go with these photo and the sketch from Stick It Down, but I am pretty happy with what I eventually came up with. When I printed the photos, I had the idea that I wanted to talk about something sad that happened while on the way to the pumpkin patch, so it inspired me to create the title and journaling as I did. If you are curious about what happened, click on the photo to get a better view of the journaling!
Recipe:
Hello Friend stamp set
Newsprint Alphabet stamp set (SU)
Pathfinding Level 2 papers
Glacier, Goldrush, Kraft & Colonial White cardstock
Glacier, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, Saddle, Chocolate, Barn Red & Olive ink
Black marker
Kraft Color-Ready border
Antiqued copper photo hangers
Sunset Ribbon
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title block, circle
Pattern: Stick It Down August single page sketch

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is a gorgeous layout Cheryl! The colours, the placement of the journaling strips - wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down
Laura

Casandra Bennett said...

Awe. I hope he is well now. Must have been so scary for him and for you. I love seeing the older embellishments we used to carry. They look great with Pathfinding paper.