Monday, August 29, 2016

Our Little Goalie Layout

I am not a speed scrapper by any means - I've been known to take days over a layout - so when Lela over at Splitcoast Stampers posted a challenge to complete a layout in under an hour and a half, I wasn't sure I could make it! I decided to "go for the gold" and threw together this layout. Even though it's really old school, I really wanted to use the grass paper because I have a bunch of it, so I painted the white section across the middle of the layout so my photos wouldn't disappear against the grass background. While waiting for the paint to dry, I put together all the other elements, so I managed to make it within the time frame. Who knew I could scrap that fast?!
Recipe:
Elemental, Bella & Olive Paper Fundamentals Level 2 papers
Grass paper (from a mystery box donated to me by my neighbor)
Pacifica cardstock
Creme Brulee ink
White gel marker (Sakura)
Elemental Complements chipboard
3-D foam tape
White Delta Ceramcoat Paint
Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge: title, stars, ring
Pattern: Scrapbook Challenges Sizzlin' Summer Sketch #11

2 comments:

Paula said...

Love this!.... so simple, but effective :)

Unknown said...

Super take on the sketch! I absolutely love that grass paper and your color choices are spot on!