Sunday, August 14, 2016

@ The Beach Layout

A sketch is usually the starting point for my layouts, but I couldn't find one for these photos so I wasn't sure what to do with them. Then I remembered the scraplift challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers was summer themed, so I checked out the summer gallery and found this layout to use as my template. My photos were larger, so it was a challenge fitting all those layered papers on the page, but I did my best.
Recipe:
Perfect Day Level 2 papers
Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment cardstock
Kraft, Tulip, Cocoa & White Daisy cardstock
Tulip, Cocoa, Juniper & Bamboo ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Hopscotch Assortment flair
Let's Go tags (ChicTags)
Fundamentals stickers (CM)
Wonders of the Deep Border stickers (Personal Stamp Exchange)
Wonderful Words Beach stickers (Deja Views)
Aqua Dots
Bling (Scrapbook Bitz)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title

No comments: