Monday, August 8, 2016

EMS Sketch Challenge 61- Toes in the Sand Layout

For the last year and a half, I've been the scrapbook sketch designer for Splitcoast Stampers, so it's been a long time since I've posted an EMS sketch on my blog, but today I need a design for a layout and couldn't find one on any of the sketch blogs I usually visit, so I made up one myself! There was a die-cut in my stash that I was dying to use (pun intended), so I substituted it for the title circle on the sketch. Hope you enjoy the sketch and, if you have a chance to play along, please post a link to your layout in the comments below!

The sketch:

My layout:
Recipe:
Distressed Backgrounds stamp set
Moon Doggie & Grace Level 2 papers
Cranberry, Honey & Garden Green cardstock
Cranberry, Honey, Gadren Green, Indian Corn Blue & Autumn Terracotta ink
Petal marker
Toes in the Sand die-cut (Dancing Daisy)
DE Framed Fun & Awards chipboard
Autumn Terracotta spiral clip
Indian Corn Blue embroidery floss
Challenges: Lasting Memories rainbow challenge (I used all the rainbow colors ROYGBIV); The Studio Challenges summer layouts

7 comments:

Lori said...

Such a fun layout, and I love the sketch! Looking forward to using it! (I love that you give the measurements!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

JenniferE said...

Great sketch! Love the title! Fun photos!

Rachel said...

A fantastic summer layout. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio.

Michele said...

the layers and colors are put together so well! So fun. Thanks for joining Lasting Memories!! :)

Susanne said...

The colors and patterns really seem to reflect the warmth of the beach. Nicely done.

Haven_mom4 said...

Super cute layout and love the die cut

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute title! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!