Friday, August 26, 2016

Go Bolts! Layout

2013 must have been the year of the Chargers for my hubby, because this is the third Chargers layout I have scrapped from that year! I'm running out of creative ideas for football layouts, so I'm going to have to re-charge (pun intended) by checking out Pinterest or Scrapbook.com. Here I used older papers but a new sketch from Brenda Ragsdale that I rotated side-ways to fit my picture orientation. Loved this sketch, so I'm going to have to save it in my archives to use again.

Brenda's sketch:
My Layout:
Recipe:
Universal Backgrounds, Connections, My Game & Save the Date stamp sets
Stardust Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Bamboo, Honey, Sapphire & White Daisy cardstock
Moonstruck, Topiary, Sky, Honey, Chocolate, Dutch Blue & Bamboo ink
Moonstruck, Autumn Terracotta, Baby Blue & Topiary craft buttons
Moonstruck, Autumn Terracotta & White Daisy embroidery floss
Cricut Artistry cartridge: title, lightning bolt
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Boys Will Be Boys challenge - what could say boys better than a football game, right? I used older paper and supplies, but hopefully a few people recognize it as being CTMH products!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Great layout and take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along at GCC!

Sue Bruch—From my Heart said...

Congratulations on your Heart 2 Heart win! Great layout using throwback paper!